[Samba] Fileserver Failover with AD and Gluster

Lars Hanke debian at lhanke.de
Thu Feb 5 03:59:54 MST 2015

Thanks for all hints and comments. Some on the list and some by direct
e-mail. Although I still do not understand all the details how it works,
this
(http://de.slideshare.net/enakai/gluster-fs-ctdbintegration20130514)
presentation helped getting the idea what the system is intended to do.

It seems that having nodes with 3 NIC is currently beyond what is
reasonable for the setup here.

But I learned a lot. Thanks to all of you,
  - lars.