[Samba] Samba Team encourages supporting the Software Freedom Conservancy

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Dec 22 23:19:58 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-12-10 at 14:59 -0500, Jim McDonough wrote:
> For a number of years now, the Samba Team has been a member of the
> Software Freedom Conservancy.  They handle quite a bit of
> administration
> for our project as well as pursuing GPL compliance.  If you'd like to
> see more about what they do, please check: https://sfconservancy.org/
> about/
>

> We urge you to support the Conservancy.  Here is a message from our
> own
> Jeremy Allison:
> https://sfconservancy.org/blog/2015/dec/09/jra-supporter-video/

Just a reminder that the Conservancy's annual supporter campaign
continues.

I'm on the PLC representing Samba to the Conservancy, and as the legal
home of Samba needs your support, to in turn support Samba and many
other worthwhile projects.

Please consider becoming an annual supporter:
 http://sfconservancy.org/supporter/

Thanks,

Andrew Bartlett

--