[Samba] Replication issue

Dave B lancelot0501 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 09:14:34 UTC 2015

Thanks for the tip!
I'll try this out some time but it seems to me it's a DNS related problem.
There are some computers with static addresses on the network but pinging
them using NetBIOS names pings a different address. Also there's a core
file in /var/cache/bind back from february. As far as I know, replication
stopped working back then.