[Samba] Replication issue

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 12:21:41 UTC 2015

Before digging into the whole stack of what composed an AD, I would try to
replace this second DC (the one you called SDC).

When joining a DC to a Samba AD domain,if this DC was already decalred as
DC, Samba first demote that DC to then start a the whole process to join
that DC to the domain. And that whole process includes re-creation of the
AD database locally with full synchronisation.

Not sure that solves your issue, but it could.

In fact I would first test using a third (virtual) machine to create a
third DC, just to check your AD is able to synchronize. Then, if it works,
I would re-join the broken DC.

Cheers,

mathias