[Samba] Have samba any special options for browsing via Protocols like SSH and etc?

Jason Long hack3rcon at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 27 06:42:25 MDT 2015

How can I do it? It is my question.

     On Monday, April 27, 2015 4:56 PM, Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex.ru> wrote:

 Greetings, Jason Long!

> Hello.I joined my Linux into Windows Domain and apply some permissions to
> directories. It is worked very nice in Linux and Windows via SSH and not
> worked via "Nautilus" or "Windows Explorer".

SSH has nothing with Samba directly. Samba may be used to provide system with
authentication and other user-related data through winbind.
But SSH will use it indirectly.

> When I use "Nautilus" it ask me the username and password and repeat it.How
> can I solve it?
> Any special options about it?

Nothing special, you have to fix your Samba configuration to your liking.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...