[Samba] samba member logon.. question.

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Thu Apr 9 08:16:26 MDT 2015

El 09/04/15 a les 15:57, L.P.H. van Belle ha escrit:
> in short..
> look at :  samba-tool user add --help
>
> It gives some nice examples.
> have a look first ;-)

I just tried it. With the --uid option it automatically assigns an uid
number, but it doesn't follow the same criterion as ADUC (which reads
and updates msSFU30MaxUidNumber/msSFU30MaxGidNumber from
domain.tld/System/RpcServices/ypServ30/ypservers/domain).
Worse, if then I go to ADUC the unix tab is empty, and as soon as I
assign a nis domain it overwrites the uid with its own.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Wetron Automation Technology http://www.wetron.es