[Samba] sssd-ad cannot be installed with sernet samba

buhorojo buhorojo.lcb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 09:35:11 MDT 2015

On 02/04/15 16:45, L.P.H. van Belle wrote:
> but still no answers can be given correctly, because of no smb.conf is posted by buhorojo.
> so question post you :

The thread has nothing to do with the buhorojo setup. We are trying to
find why sssd-ad cannot be installed alongside sernet.

The poster of the thread has a workaround, using sssd, so it's not
urgent. What remains unanswered is where we could post problems when we
are having problems with sernet. Please try to think outside your own
setup. We know the rules, we know the wiki. I don't know the answer. I
try to introduce something which may give a clue as to why we would need
to do what the poster asks. Please try to give younger people an
opportunity to voice their opinions. We are not trying to undermine
anyone's authority. Thanks.
B.