[Samba] sssd-ad cannot be installed with sernet samba

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Apr 2 08:45:20 MDT 2015

but still no answers can be given correctly, because of no smb.conf is posted by buhorojo.
so question post you :
smb.conf
nsswitch.conf
idmap.conf

I still bet your setup is wrong.

What is the samba backend your using. ??
Ad or Rid ?

I'l answere right now....

RID => use the template config in smb.conf
	this gives UID/GID AND homedir.

AD => configure NIS extentions.
	this gives uid/gid AND homedir.

both work for me with getent passwd / wbinfo -u / id username
all give me the correct info..

Greetz,

Louis