[Samba] Element not found error

Brian C. Huffman bhuffman at etinternational.com
Mon Sep 22 11:48:29 MDT 2014

I have a Samba 4.1.4 AD server and am trying to set up a file server as
a member of the domain.

Currently I'm using Samba 3.6.9 from the CentOS repository.

I've followed this wiki:
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Setup_and_configure_file_shares_with_Windows_ACLs

but when I try to make changes in the Security tab of Computer
Management->System Tools->Shared Folders-Shares, I'm getting "An error
occurred while applying security information to: \\SAMBA02\files -
Element not found."  If I click continue, then I get "Unable to save
permission changes on files (\\SAMBA02). Element not found."

I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Brian