[Samba] windows shortcut for "Gro­up Policy Editor"

?icro MEGAS micromegas at mail333.com
Thu Oct 30 04:06:47 MDT 2014

> Rowland wrote...
> If you really want to know, try this command on the server:
> ldbsearch -H /var/lib/samba/private/sam.ldb -b
> 'CN=Policies,CN=System,CN=mydom,DC=example,DC=com' dn

unfortunately I didn't get the expected result with that command. I got:

search error - No such Base DN: CN=Policies,CN=System,CN=mydom,DC=example,DC=com
and yes, of course I replaced the string "mydom" and "example" to my needs.
But never mind, thanks however ...

> Louis wrote...
> Its called : Group Policy Management
> and this is the app setting : %SystemRoot%\system32\mmc.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\gpmc.msc

That really helped me. By running "gpmc.msc" on the "Run..." field I can start the Group Policy Management from the desktop. Thank you.