[Samba] security settings on [hom­e] share for use in membe­r server

?icro MEGAS micromegas at mail333.com
Tue Oct 28 11:11:54 MDT 2014

> My experience is that if you set Windows ACLs, Samba will try to create
> Linux ACLs that resemble the Windows ACLs as closely as possible, but
> only local users will feel them. Users who access the files via Samba
> will only feel the Windows ACLs. So you can simply ignore the output of
> getfacl.

Maybe, but I don't rely only the linux ACLs which I showed on linux prompt,
but also to the result. The result at the beginning is unfortunately, that
a user home dir, that was initially created by an Administrator with the
ADUC tool, was *not* accessible by the user itself, only by Admins. The
explanation is on my initially posting.