[Samba] Samba member server behavior if WAN down ?

Le Duf' aKa DemY public at ledufakademy.fr
Tue Oct 21 00:43:19 MDT 2014

Hello,

we are trying to use samba 3.6 over a big network with multiple xdsl
link (512Kbit to 10 Mbits not symetric).
We have a main site with two domain controlers (Windows 2k8 R2) and
about one hundred middle sites with samba member servers.

We have a big issue with Active Directory (AD) ACL which disapear when
member server  (powered by samba and winbind)
can't discuss (for network resaon : i.e. link is down for 10 mn) with
ADC (Domain controler) which is located on main site.

Is this a known issue of samba/winbind ?
How can we fix this issue.

Thank you for your support.

--
_LE DUF' AKA DEMY_