[Samba] Home directory on linux client of Samba4 domain

dnl David.Lee at jesus.org.uk
Tue Oct 14 11:19:03 MDT 2014

Hi

I have been trying to allow all domain users to log onto a Ubuntu client
that is joined to a Samba 4 domain, and have that basic functionality.
However, this does not give each domain user their own home directory,
even when using pam_mkhomedir.so, because the home directory, returned
by getpwnam, is the root directory.

I am now stuck, so would be grateful for any guidance. I have used the
realm package, rather than PBIS (likewise-open).

--
Regards

David Lee