[Samba] netbios aliases

bugblatterbeast samba at bugblatterbeast.de
Wed Oct 8 06:39:59 MDT 2014

Hi again,

     I don't think any kerberos SPN is the issue here. I've just
realized, that the old test-aliases I've set up, are still working. I
didn't do a restart or even reboot after making the changes... "service
samba reload" doesn't seem to be enough for netbios aliases.

Is it even possible to apply netbios aliases without restarting samba?

Nice regards, bbb