[Samba] netbios aliases

bugblatterbeast samba at bugblatterbeast.de
Tue Oct 7 09:23:13 MDT 2014

Hi Denis,

     thank you for the reply. I have to admit, that windows is just
beyond me.

We do use an AD domain and the server, I'm trying to set up an alias
for, is the DC. I didn't set SPNs for the aliases. How do I do that?

samba-tool spn add HOST/alias.domain.local <???>

Strange thing is, that it once worked out of the box with the aliases
'test1' and 'test2'. Since I've changed those test-aliases, it won't
work anymore.

Nice regards, bbb