[Samba] Sysvol replication with Unison for more than 2 server.

Min Wai Chan dcmwai at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 06:21:36 MDT 2014

Dear Louis,

Need to double check with you on something.

Why we need to ignore system acl?
acl_xattr:ignore system acl = yes

Wouldn't the ACL on sysvol help us in most of the case?
When ACL removed the files and folder are with the basic Unix ACL which
don't have the extended ACL...

The linux right in the backgound meant?

Thank You.