[Samba] Samba client doesn't work SMB2 with MAC 0S 10.9.5

Tompkins, Michael Michael.Tompkins at xerox.com
Wed Oct 1 12:37:32 MDT 2014

I was able to run samba 4.1.12 without an issue. I have narrowed it down to smbXcli_negprot() where it is failing (as per the wireshark traces ). What I'm trying to figure out now, is if the request I'm making, isn't liked by the MAC, or the response of the MAC is giving me the problem. Putting a breakpoint in gdb of smbclient, was a good suggestion. Thanks. I'm going through the code to look at differences, now...

Regards,
Mike