[Samba] Samba 4 "Trigger" when user is created???

Greg Zartman gzartman at koozali.org
Fri Nov 14 20:55:47 MST 2014

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 3:25 PM, Andrew Bartlett <abartlet at samba.org> wrote:

> No, because that wouldn't catch anything (much) any more.  Most users
> (and by default, all machine accounts) are created against AD via the
> LDAP interface.

What about setting up 0mq and have samba send a message asynchronously when
a user is created/deleted? This wouldn't disrupt your current work flow,
but would provide a triggering event we could use to perform certain tasks
on the *nix system that don't fit into the traditional active directory
model.

Greg