[Samba] Wiki: Join a domain as a DC

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Nov 11 03:33:56 MST 2014

last few..

- Workaround: Fix keytab permissions
On debian/ubuntu i notice that (sernet samba)
has the right wrong : /var/lib/samba/private   is set to 700 and should be 755
This should be checked/fixed after provisioning, before starting bind and samba.

- Enable the BIND9_DLZ module, suitable to the BIND version
by default its always bind 9.8.0 which is enabled.
If you install on ubuntu 14.04 (bind 9.9.5) its by default also 9.8.0 enabled.
This needs to be checked also. ( for fixed at install )

All above it tested with sernet samba installs.

Louis