[Samba] Secondary DC's

ray klassen julius_ahenobarbus at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 5 14:48:54 MST 2014

I restarted the primary with the extra kdc entries in krb5.conf and noticed I was pointing to localhost in resolv.conf instead of the pdc's outside address. changed that and completed the restart. replication appears to be working now. don't know which change did it. dns_lookup_realm and dns_lookup_kdc should be doing the trick as opposed to the extra realms session, I think, but I'm not a kerberos expert by any stretch.

     On Wednesday, 5 November 2014, 13:42, steve <steve at steve-ss.com> wrote:

 On 05/11/14 22:22, Rowland Penny wrote:

> Care to elaborate on what is missing :-\

Of course. The sections which are included in the blog but missing in
the wiki and which are necessary to join another DC to the domain.
HTH,
José