[Samba] D­­C2 d­enie­s ac­cess­ whe­­­n sa­­ving ­throu­gh t

Chan Min Wai dcmwai at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 01:43:24 MST 2014

Hi Megas,

Maybe we should try the sysvol sync feature again.

But this time on a different location.
I'll update the wiki part on this.

Basically what I'm think is like below.

1. Create minimal 2 GPO on each DC with different name.
2. Copy the whole sysvol to sysvol2 including all ACL and xattr
3. Check their ACL to take reference. Including the directory. Using getfacl
4. Run rsync and unison on sysvol2 and check the result of both sides.
5. Both of the ACL should be same.

Hope to see where are the problem is.

Regards,
Chan Min Wai