[Samba] Perf enhancements in Samba4.1 related to SMB2.1 / SMB3.0 protocol

Osanai, Hisashi osanai.hisashi at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu May 22 02:42:20 MDT 2014

Hi,

Thank you for the information.

I checked the URLs which you gave me and also checked in the master
branch but I could not find out enough information so far.
I'm looking forward to more detailed information (road map).

# I found out some work branches these might related to SMB3.0
# but difficult understand which is suitable one...

Best Regards,
Hisashi Osanai