[Samba] Zero byte files

Edward Ashley ned at redmonkeysoftware.com
Mon May 19 06:34:58 MDT 2014

I would guess it's a permissions issue so firstly double check them and try
and recreate the issue yourself. Then maybe try giving full access on a
test share to see if that sorts the problem and work from there removing
permissions until it's how you want it. Also try disabling selinux or
checking at least that that isn't causing you problems.

Edward Ashley
Developer

e. ned at redmonkeysoftware.com
u. www.redmonkeysoftware.com
t. 0845 867 3849
f. 0845 867 4127

Red Monkey Software | Superior Software Solutions

Red Monkey Software Ltd, 24 The Layne, Elmer Sands, Bognor Regis, West Sussex. PO22 6JL
Registered in England and Wales no 5923420
Registered Office: 20 Springfield Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11 8AD