[Samba] samba (via openchange) panic when checking username in outlook

Mihamina Rakotomandimby mihamina.rakotomandimby at rktmb.org
Thu May 15 06:23:49 MDT 2014

On 05/15/2014 02:51 PM, Daniel Müller wrote:
> As far as I can tell  SOGo/openchange/outlook  is only working with the
> samba rpms of the SOGo yum repositorie

Thank you for your advice. I posted there before I posted here:
https://www.mail-archive.com/users@sogo.nu/msg18132.html

I already tested the installation with their 4.0.6 Samba. It crashes,
and that is the reason I upgraded to the latest, because asking for help
with an old release drives to the advice of upgrading.

Anyway, being familiar with RPM packaging, SoGo's Samba4 RPM is a
vanilla one, without any patches applied. If they ever add some files to
the package, it's only the init script.

The purpose of my message in here was to get help on identifying a panic
root cause.

Thank you.