[Samba] small question howto get the OU Layout ( base )

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri May 2 08:38:39 MDT 2014

Hai,

Just a small question, how can i get the OU layout of the base with samba-tool or other tool.
I tried a lot but im not finding it.
or any other way is also ok, as long is i dont need to login on windows ;-)

my closeds was :  cat /etc/krb5.conf | grep default_realm | cut -d= -f2
but that places a space in front and im not a scripting king :-/

What i need is the output like.

DC=INTERNAL,DC=DOMAIN,DC=TLD

I need it for my zarafa schema update script and my script calls the zarafa_schema_add.sh ( version 1.5)
Works great, now i need to automate it with my main install script. . ;-)

Greetz,

Louis