[Samba] Administrator uid is 3000000 not 0 as root

Александр Свиридов ooo_saturn7 at mail.ru
Thu Mar 20 14:05:11 MDT 2014

 Hello!
W alse have a problem when folders and files created as Administrator have owner uid as 3000000 not 0 as, I understand, it must be. Because of this programs can't define samba user name by uid.
I googled and saw that there are other people who had the same problem. The only solution I found is to create one more user with uid 3000000 in addc but I don't think it's the best way. So, can you advice us how to solve this problem?