[Samba] Active Directory share strange issue

Andy Durant adurant at vestec.com
Tue Mar 18 11:31:10 MDT 2014

I can confirm changing smb to s3fs worked.  I can browse like I did
before.  Strange though, that entry has been like that since I first
started testing it, and its worked until recently.

I had added that line because I was testing BIND_DLZ and internal dns,
and didn't realize you could simply -dns.

At least its come to a conclusion.  Thanks again for your help.

Andy