[Samba] Disable Pam checking for Samba4 Standalone role server with samdb_dbds as passdb backend !

CpServiceSPb . cpservicespb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 14:43:26 MDT 2014

> I answered your initial post and pointed you at the samba wiki, you
> either didn't read it, understand it, or choose to ignore it. Your
> question was a bit stupid, so I answered it the same ;-)

If you would be more attentive and put off your guru crown you would be
able to see, that: firstly I read Wiki link, and partical content could be
interpreted in doubled way. in my oppinion. What I wrote about.

> You mean bad manners like keep opening new threads rather than replying
in the thread ?

Hurrah, hurrah, you have found something really stupid, have you. It' s one
more your intelegent conclusion. But there is no so.
It' s some issue of my e-mail client. I will check it tomorrow.

> I don't have to give you any proof what so ever, I don't even have to
> point you at what will help you get to where you want to be.

Also I posted that if you somebody has his/her oppinion (he/she may of
course) and make that others oppinion/assumption/question is stupid WITHOUT
proofs,
either it is his/her non realized se...al fantasies or some foolish
conclusions or mind garbage or some kind of illness. Choose in yourself
variant what is up to you.
You are likely a Samba guru but you behave as angry, bad mannered chield.
;))

But, if you don' t have any valuble to say within tech side of the topic,
please, at least, stop, don' t garbage it. Ok ? :)

> If you do find a way to get samba working without nsswitch, please do
> let us know, you will have made a major breakthrough ;-)

But many things are possible in this world, in this time. -;)

For example, I end up some Samba4 feature (connected with NetBrowsing) ,
though, initially somebody said that it is impossible or rather can be
implementing.

I will post if I find non-nssswitch solution...