[Samba] Are folder redirection and offline files mutually exclusive?

JD Daniels jd at internetguys.ca
Tue Jun 3 12:08:47 MDT 2014

The folder redirection doesn't care nor understand how it gets to the
network machine. - it works the same no matter what version of samba you
use.

If you aren't using Group policy to enable folder redirection, how are
you doing it?

If you are simply pointing the library to network folders, you will have
to enable offline files manually.

Do you get an error regarding syncing? Does it attempt to sync? What
does it say in the windows 7 sync center?

--
JD Daniels