[Samba] Smb question

Uri Abramson abramson.uri at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 23:47:43 MDT 2014

Hi,
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I really couldn't find
it anywhere on the web and if you could only provide me with a quick hint,
it would be really helpful!

I'm experiencing the following problem with the SMB file share protocol:
1. User1 logs into windows.
2. User1 loads a file (from a network share) and works on it
3. User2 logs into windows on a different machine.
4. User2 loads the same file (from the same location on network) but the
I can see that the packets transfered are devided into much small pieces
that the file was devided into when loaded by User1.

Do you have any idea what this could be? again, any hint woul dbe greatly
valued... thanks!