[Samba] CentOS 6.4 Sernet Samba 4.1.3 ad -> no ACL Filesystem ?

Marc Schröder marc at hirnriss.net
Fri Jan 3 16:10:22 MST 2014

Hi Ricky its just a Virtual machine so i don't do partion things.
Thereist just /boot and /
 see what i have after

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_4/OS_Requirements

[root at heliaia sysvol]# mount |grep acl
/dev/mapper/vg_ddf-lv_root on / type ext4 (rw,user_xattr,acl,barrier=1)

But samba-tool domain provision still stucks