[Samba] samba-tool dns query error WERR_INTERNAL_DB_ERROR [SOLVED]

Nikos Mitas nkmitas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 11:40:55 MST 2014

Hi,

problem solved,

there was a problematic dns record that was causing this error.
in samba log i found this entry: "Unable to parse dns record for
dc=pc43564,dc=....."
using samba-tool dns delete, i was unable to delete the problematic record,
with the message "record not found",
so i deleted the record with ldap browser.

now everything is working as usual
Windows DNS GUI, samba-tool dns query

Thanks

Nikos Mitas