[Samba] AD integration - Administrator can log in but no one else can

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Feb 7 06:03:56 MST 2014

Hai,

>I changed the case, and removed /etc/krb5.conf (replaced it
>with an empty
>file) which should force samba to go to the kerberos servers.  Now my
>users can access their shares, my groups work, life is good.

If you removed krb5.conf and put an empty file back, you wil get troubles.
Just setup your krb5.conf correct.

like :

[logging]
        Default = FILE:/var/log/krb5.log

[libdefaults]
        ticket_lifetime = 24000
        clock-skew = 300
        default_realm = test.server.com
        dns_lookup_realm = false
        dns_lookup_kdc = false

[realms]
        test.example.com = {
                kdc = example.test.server.com:88
                admin_server = example.test.server.com:464
                default_domain = test.server.com

}

[domain_realm]
        .server.com = test.server.com