[Samba] setfacl: Option -m: Invalid argument near character 3

Rich Webb rwebb at zylatech.com
Thu Dec 18 18:33:10 MST 2014

Please is there anyone who has an answer on why this might be happening?
Do I need some sort of sssd support or winbind or something?  In the
wiki about setting up acl's it doesn't say anything about any other
requirements, only that you have to have acl support and xattr support
in your filesystem which I do.

I'm trying to deploy this server and I need a working solution tomorrow
- kind of in a bind.. I hope someone can help.

Thanks,
Rich