[Samba] Switching to Bind from Samba Internal

James lingpanda101 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 06:54:49 MST 2014

Hello,

     Looking to switch to Bind. Currently using Ubuntu 12.04 with Samba
4.1.13 compiled from tar. I'm a little confused on creating the
localhost zone file section. Do I replace 'localhost' with the IP
address of my Samba DC or do I really use the localhost address? This
same question applies to the '0.0.127.in.addr.arpa' zone file. I guess
I'm having a hard time understanding where I enter my actual zone name
of my domain. If I need to clarify further please advise. Thanks.

--
-James