[Samba] Mount unix samba 4 share to osx client without mangled file names

Markus Doits markus-samba at stellenticket.de
Thu Dec 11 09:36:20 MST 2014

I just found out that when a file or directory with a space at the end
is created on the osx client, the file is still displaying with an
illegal char on the linux server. If you create the file on the server,
it still displays mangled on the osx client.

But this are the only remaining mangled filenames I found for now. (And
spaces at the end of es filename should not be too common).

Markus