[Samba] Fw: [cifs-protocol] QUESTION - samba cifs mount - HELP

Lisa.Gates at harlandclarke.com Lisa.Gates at harlandclarke.com
Thu Dec 11 08:54:20 MST 2014

Need some assistance on the below information - please let me know if this is not the right group for this to go to.

Thanks,

Lisa Gates
Systems Administration Engineer

----- Forwarded by Lisa G Gates/Harland Clarke/Email on 12/11/2014 09:53 AM -----

From:        Simo Sorce <idra at samba.org>
To:        <Lisa.Gates at harlandclarke.com>,
Cc:        <cifs-protocol at samba.org>
Date:        12/11/2014 09:44 AM
Subject:        Re: [cifs-protocol] QUESTION  -  samba cifs mount

The cifs-protoco list is used for technical protocol issues and
development related questions, not generic end-user issues with specific
products.

Regards,
Simo.