[Samba] samba-tool user to edit users..?

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Aug 21 05:32:24 MDT 2014

Hai Mourik Jan,

and you can ping to filehost and filehost.samba.company.com from a windows pc?
This is something in your resolving setup.
Are you using bind9 or internal dns.
( i dont have any forwarders in bind )

This is what im having in my resolv.conf.
search samba.company.com samba.company2.com
nameserver 127.0.0.1
nameserver internetdns1
nameserver internetdns2

Greetz,