[Samba] Samba 4 AD share: Access denied

Ryan Ashley ryana at reachtechfp.com
Tue Aug 12 14:57:17 MDT 2014

I do not have those attributes on my actual AD DC, only on my member
servers. I followed the guide to the letter and put them in global, but
I will happily try putting them in the share section as suggested. If it
works I will let you know. Thanks for the help. If this fixes it I will
also update my ticket and advise the guide be updated.