[Samba] Samba 4 AD share: Access denied

Ryan Ashley ryana at reachtechfp.com
Tue Aug 12 09:50:41 MDT 2014

Alright, now all the printers are giving me access denied. I need an
answer in the next thirty minutes or I am going to file a bug report. I
have spent too many days and nights on this already. I have been over
countless documents and such both at the Samba Wiki and at other sites.
I worked with people on this list and I have tried so much that should
not have mattered, and now we have other people reporting access denied
errors, including one on this very list. I believe Samba is broken in
some way currently that is denying access to everybody, despite proper
permissions (ACLs) and configuration. I get denied access to both shares
and printers, even though I have the correct UID/GID on all of my
systems. I will await a response. If nobody can figure this out, I'll
file the report so this can be fixed.