[Samba] Samba 4.1.9 - Security tab not showing

Łukasz Tomaszewski lukasz.tomaszewski at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 04:39:38 MDT 2014

Hi Marc,
Thanks for the tips.

I did a lot of testing with different configurations.

The result is such that, when added to the global section
vfs objects = recycle

and restart samba and reboot the computer with win7 problem disappears.
>From that moment everyone who joins has access to the shares already
without any reboots. Very strange situation.

Nevertheless, I consider the problem solved.
Thank You very much

Regards
Łukasz