[Samba] Samba-tool OU create

Stuart Naylor stuartiannaylor at thursbygarden.org
Tue Apr 22 14:08:18 MDT 2014

I don't really think that is an argument. The whole reason we had a European monopoly commission was to provide alternative to Microsoft.

Thats why I am wondering when samba-tool has all the other methods I am confused as to why OU's got left out of the process.

I plan on using Samba as a migration path to Linux desktops where I have an eye on the future where the device will be more prevalent.

So at the moment yeah I could use RSAT but that might not always be convenient.

Stuart