[Samba] Samba 4.0.17 Available for Download

Stuart Naylor stuartiannaylor at thursbygarden.org
Thu Apr 17 04:47:00 MDT 2014

Hi Bjorn,

I don't know if there are any compile switches they provide more debugging / log options.

I guess its easy to modify the start up script so that logging is at a max.

Was just an after thought really. I just think binaries for distro's are really important and many thanks.

Stuart.

PS I never got a reply but with 4.1.6 but with vfs objects = btrfs declared in smb.conf disk permissions go to pot.

http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Setting_up_a_home_share

If you try the above with vfs objects = btrfs on a btrfs disk then it doesn't

If you try the above without vfs objects = btrfs on a btrfs disk then it does work.

Anybody tried that yet?