[Samba] winbind bug?

Doug Tucker tuckerd at lyle.smu.edu
Wed Apr 9 13:40:22 MDT 2014

> Once you do get your head round it, you will wonder why didn't we do
> it this way all along.
>
> Rowland
>

>>> This is the best idea you have had yet, you also need to discuss
>>> this with your windows admin. He could actually help you get this to
>>> work by showing you how RSAT works.
>>>
>>> Rowland

Couple more questions!  OK, so in the installation Unix Services 3.5
it's asking for our "user name mapping" server.  What is it looking for
here?  I have no idea what to put in.

Also, once this is installed, is there an easy way to get the unix
attributes for each user out of our ldap and into the corresponding user
in AD?