[Samba] Variable substitution for profile paths in ADUC

samba.20.andwin at spamgourmet.com samba.20.andwin at spamgourmet.com
Wed Apr 2 14:31:30 MDT 2014

Hi Marc,

thanks for your reply. I'm aware of the method you've described.
The question is whether it is possible to dynamically allocate the
profile path on client logon, like it was possible with the Samba
variable substitutions for an NT4 domain. The steps you have described
will statically replace %USERNAME% in the UNC path right after
clicking OK in the corresponding ADUC dialog.

Best regards
Andreas

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 7:58 PM, Marc Muehlfeld -
samba at marc-muehlfeld.de