[Samba] idmap problems after update from 3.0.33 to 3.6.6

Thomas Attenberger thomas.attenberger at gmx.net
Wed Oct 23 07:21:38 MDT 2013

Thanks for your help.

How can I manually populate the rfc2307 attributes?

Before I tried it with "backend = ad", but then "wbinfo -u" lists only
local users.
Now it seems, there's no difference between using ad or tdb.

Do I really need to use rfc2307 mode? Before I was running samba 3.0
without it...

What can I do now?

Thanks
Tom