[Samba] issue on upgrade samba 3 to samba 4

Zhia Chandra zhia.chandra at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 16:19:32 MST 2013

hi all

i think i miss something with my smb.conf, there is 2 include file that i
forgot to copy in my new samba 4 machine before classicupgrade and those
conf about ldap and windbind, *damn ..

when i run classicupgrade for the first time i have some issue, when
classicupgrade cant find secrets.td, when i check, that file is in
/var/lib/samba/private/ directory. then i move it into /var/lib/samba/
after that classicupgrade run flawless..

sorry i cant provide you the log file right now, coz i leave my trial
server off at the office, i'll post it day after tomorrow