[Samba] Installing SerNet Debian Samba

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Nov 20 08:21:23 MST 2013

and ...
--
At one point it wanted to remove about 200 packages, including ones
for gnome and python.
--

just a tip.

remove the sernet line in apt/sources.list.   ( put # infront of the line )

apt-get update && apt-get upgrade
errors?  apt-get -f install
apt-get clean && apt-get autoclean

first fix your now running system.

when done and verything is updated.
the you can try install the sernet-samba packages.

Your mixing 2 problems in 1 thing now.

Louis