[Samba] Samba 4 DC and member server, rfc3207, winbind, printing, asynchronous I/O - Problems and Fixes

Stéphane PURNELLE stephane.purnelle at corman.be
Tue Nov 19 01:38:14 MST 2013

Hi Andrew,

Could you explain why the Samba Team's recommend to use a member server
for file and print server tasks ?

Because I want to put in production one server as a DC with file and print
server task.

Stéphane Purnelle

Stéphane PURNELLE                         Admin. Systèmes et Réseaux
Service Informatique       Corman S.A.           Tel : 00 32 (0)87/342467

http://samba.org/~abartlet/