[Samba] Samba 4 replication experiences?

Brian Martin samba-ml1 at martinconsulting.com
Wed Nov 6 11:11:12 MST 2013

I'm giving a presentation on Samba 4 to my local user group later this
week.  Although I have plenty to share, I haven't tried out its domain
replication functionality.  Some parts of the web site suggest that DC
replication is still a work in progress, others say it's all good.  I'd
like to hear some reports from the field.  Do you have current or recent
experience with Samba 4 as a domain controller doing replication?  Does
it work?  Is it reliable? Please also let me know what you're
replicating to/from (another Samba 4 or Microsoft AD DC).

Thanks everyone.

            -Brian